Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Clothes, Clothes, Clothes

I spent hours upon hours sorting through children's clothes left over from our yard sale and also going through our attic weeding out any children's items we could do without.  Over the course of the month I was able to make a little bit at Once Upon A Child (a kids consignment store that pays you up front) and then began tagging items for the Raleigh Kids Exchange.  Once I had everything priced I could sort them into boys/ girls piles and then sort them by size.  The sale went on for four days and there were estimated over 30,000 shoppers each day.  When I went to pick up the items that didn't sell, there was only about a fourth of what I took that was left!  I hope to get a check in a few weeks and deposit it right away into our adoption account!  Here are a few pictures from my fun this month!

Piles of sorted clothes.
Girl's clothes still to be sorted.
Boy's clothes still to be sorted.


0 comments:

Post a Comment