Saturday, May 25, 2013

Who We Are In The Everyday


We love having people in our home and are glad to host anytime for just about any reason.

We are UGA football fans.

We would love to travel more and hope to see the world as our kids get a little older.

We like to be silly.

We love board games and play several days a week no matter how busy we get.



Josh loves vanilla ice cream with chocolate syrup, playing Ultimate Frisbee, and having his head massaged. He is witty and is not afraid to admit he likes chick-flicks. He enjoys reading or studying while listening to movie soundtracks.

If I could, I would live off of double stuffed oreos, I like team sports and group fitness classes but in general I don’t like to exercise. I enjoy finding deals and being resourceful, especially if it means I have an opportunity to be creative or crafty.

Addilyn likes playing outside, tuna fish sandwiches, band-aids, her stuffed animal penguin, and playing pretend. She falls asleep reading books, wears sunglasses often, and is faithful to remind us of Bible Time everyday. Addi is my independent one and likes to do things for herself.

Both kids are grouchy when they wake up from naps but we can usually remedy that with a snack; especially if it's a smoothie.

Josiah likes choo-choo trains, elephants, and yogurt covered raisins. He enjoys brushing his teeth, wrestling, and unrolling the toilet paper from the toilet paper roll.  He loves to do whatever his sister is doing.  Siah is my snuggle bug and will shower me with hugs, kisses, fist bumps, and high fives all day if I asked him too.


We are trying to honor the Lord in all we do and rejoice in all He has already blessed us with.

0 comments:

Post a Comment